What data do we collect?
personal data the we collect includes
- Identity Data ( first name, Last name)
- Contact data ( Billing Address, Delivery address, email Address Telephone number)
- Transaction Data ( Items purchased from us, size colour information.. etc)
- profile data ( information regarding shopping cart, wish list information etc..)
- Marketing data ( your preferences as to marketing preferences)
When do we collect this data?
we may collect data of any of the above type when you
- purchase products
- contact our customer services
- subscribe to mailing lists or request updates on products
how do we use your data?
- for legal obligations ( we collect the your data in order to complete our legally required paperwork.)
- to fulfil our contract with you.
Do we share your data?
In the course of our operations it may be necessary to share your data with third partys and partners examples of this are
- credit card processors ( we do not collect, store or hold credit card details this is performed by a third party provider.
- Shipping services (we may share your address details with shipping providers.)
Links to the Privicy policys of 3rd party sites
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. You can amend personal data we hold about you via your [account page](/account/].
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on the Privacy system utilised by the third-party.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elliot Salt, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01455 447633