to ensuer our customers happynes we have summeised our terms and conditions to ensure they are as easy to understand as possible. full terms and conditions are detaled below the bulletpointed section.
- All commissions are made to made to order and as such are not subject to usual distance selling regulations. our terms and your rights are summarised below.
- Orders normally take 4 to 6 working weeks but can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods or custom orders.
- Payment in full is required upon ordering unless otherwise agreed. for security reasons we do not keep credit or debit card details on record. Payment gateways do not forward your details to us but we are able to process refunds using these same platforms when necessary.
- We will not refund or exchange any used garment. in order to be eligible for a refund we must be contacted within 7 days of your receipt of the goods. the goods must be in original condition in original packaging and with no sighs of ware.
- As our goods are made to order we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any other reason than manufacturing defects.
- If a manufacturing defect is found you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the garment.
- We will not be held responsible for damage caused by misuse or poor care of garments
- If a garment is defective we will replace free of charge, provide a credit note or goods to the same value.
- Repairs and replacements are at 7 sins digression.
- All refunds are processed in the manor of the original payment.
- Delivery costs are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Please contact us before initiating the return of an item.
- We advise that tracked and signed for postage should be used as we will take no responsibility for lost or stolen returns.
- Order cancelation will be at 7 sins discretion and may incur a restocking fee.
- There can be mitigating circumstances which may delay an order such as an unavailability of raw materials however we will contact you and advise you of available options. all cases of this will be dealt with in a case by case manor.
- All orders required by a specific date must have this date explained in righting either by email quoting the order number or added during the order process.
- All orders are securely packaged and sent in discreet plain outer packaging for your privacy and reassurance. Orders can be collected in person at any of the trade shows with prior arrangement. once arrangements are made failure to collect within a 6 month period will result in the disposal of the items without refund.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. By using our website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
The contract between us is formed once we confirm to you the acceptance of your order. We will do this by email for internet orders and by phone for phone orders.
We will not commence manufacture of latex items until the full balance has been paid. Prior to any manufacture we will always request approval of customisations in writing, usually by email.
Any problems must be reported to us within 7 days of receiving your product.
The term ‘Seven Sin’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is unit 9, Trinity Lane, st, Hinckley, Leicestershire. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, republish, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This website and its content is copyright of Seven Sin © 2019. All rights reserved.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [business name] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website or affiliate sites such as our Facebook page.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Breaches of terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are not covered by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations return on products that are personalised or goods made to the customer’s specification. You do however get a 48hr cooling off period to cancel your order (24hrs on ‘rush orders’) not including any services that begin, by agreement, before the end of the cooling-off period.